Please read these registration rules for February vacation lessons
February 20, 2024 @ 9:00 am – February 24, 2024 @ 4:00 pm
February Vacation Small Group Lessons for Children in Grades 2 – 8
- All lessons are free. SDM provides all equipment needed.
- Ages are flexible and intended to ensure a similar interest, attention span and knowledge of core concepts. Please read the description carefully to determine the correct level for you.
- Registration is required. Go to our website or call the SDM shop at 781 606 2621.
- After registration closes, please call for availability.
- Lessons are held at the SDM shop at 406 Main St Melrose MA. Lessons may be held on the 2nd floor, so please indicate if an accommodation is needed.
- All staff at SDM are paid employees. This allows us to provide consistent and high quality instruction at all times.
- Registration is limited to two lessons per child. This allows more children to participate. After, registration for remaining spaces will be open.
- We may cancel, add or change lessons at any time. Current registrants will be notified.
- Check our calendar for the latest updates.
- Call the shop for last minute availability, individual appointments, waitlists or questions.
February Vacation Cancellation Policy
In order to provide free small group lessons and appointments to as many people as possible, we have to make the best use of our staf. Late cancellations, and no-shows, prevent us from providing those seats to other people. For these reasons, the following cancellation policies apply.
- 48 – hour cancellation notice is required to avoid other appointment restrictions.
- Not attending, or canceling, (no-show) a lesson or appointment, will result in restrictions from future registrations, and cancellation from any existing lesson registrations.
- Multiple cancellations, even with proper notice, will result in restrictions from future registrations, and cancellation from any existing lesson registrations.
- While our lessons are free to attendees, there is a cost to us, and we ask that anyone who cancels late or does not show up, make a donation to defray the cost of the empty seat.