Is your computer screen zoomed out? Is it difficult to read? Change scaling settings on your computer to make it easier for you to see.
- Click on the “Start Menu” in the bottom left of the screen
- Then click on the gear to go to settings
- Next click on “System”
- Choose the display on the left side of the screen
- Under “Change the size of text, apps, and other items”, click on the drop-down box
- select the appropriate setting, the higher the percentage, the more zoomed your screen will be
- Open “System Preferences”
- Click on “Displays”
- Under the “Display” heading, choose “Scaled”
- Click on different icons to find the display setting right for you
For more information on how to change scaling settings, select Apple – Change Resolution or Windows – Change Resolution.